Good Nutrition Helps Learning
Good nutrition is essential to good education. We suggest that your child have a nourishing breakfast each morning before school.
Computerized Payment System for the Cafeteria ABC Unified School District has a computerized Point of Sale payment system for all purchases in our school cafeteria.
We highly encourage parents to deposit money into the student’s account, as this will make the lines move much quicker. One of the benefits of putting money on your student’s account is there is no lost money. Monies paid into a student account can only be used for the purchase of a school meal or milk. All a la carte items must be paid for with cash. When sending in money by check or cash, please include the student’s name and class on the check or envelope so it is deposited into the correct account. Payments can also be made online.
If your student has qualified for free or reduced price meals, this information is securely contained within the system. Their meals will be rung up as all the other meals are. No one will know whether they are receiving a free or reduced meal or debiting their account. There is no need to be concerned for a potentially uncomfortable situation for the student.
- You can send in prepayment monies at any time. We recommend that parents send in checks rather than cash.
- Checks are to be made payable to ABCUSD.
- When sending prepayment, please include the student’s name on the face of the check. If you send in cash please indicate on the face of the envelope, the student’s first and last name.
- Online payments can be made at: https://www.myschoolbucks.com
FREE or REDUCED MEAL APPLICATION
There are a couple of different ways that you can apply for free or reduced lunch.
- You can now apply online at http://www.schoollunchapp.com
- You can go in to your school office and fill out an application.
For this month's fantastic menu, please click on the link below:
ABC District Nutrition Services Link:
ABC District Monthly Lunch Menu, Carb Count and Food Allergens: